Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Omgee! I'm back!

Wow, I haven't been on this thing for forever and a day, it seems.
To tell you the truth, it's because I forgot my password. *smiles cheesily*
But that's not the only reason!
I've been really busy with schoolwork and whatnot.  Getting hardly any sleep.
Oh! Lovely! The Killers just came on the radio!
Tonight's not too bad a night.  The only "due" homework is the Pre-Calculus homework, which I just finished.

I'm really nervous, lately.  My piano recital is coming up on the 14th.  I'm playing Chopin's Nocturne in Eb Major, Op 9 No 2.  It's not that hard but I can never get it right, and I was supposed to have it "down" at least two weeks ago.  Today I was practicing it in the cafeteria during lunch, and it sounded beautiful, but when I played it again I started having to much fun and totally lost it.  Plus I'm still not confident on the last section, where he stops repeating that motif! Oh my god, I'm going to suck on stage! TT_TT

Well, that's one worry.
Worry number two, I have totally lost all self-discipline. Damn me and my manga addictions.
I'm falling waay behind in my "Elite SECA students" list.  It's like WTF, man?
I mean, I wasn't able to take my midterm for Pre-Calculus, so I had an F on my Snapgrades for a week and half until she dropped it (*HUGE sigh of relief there*). I got a B on my Chemistry test today, with the extra-credit.  I got a 24/37 on my AP World History exam; thank God that she's letting everyone retake the test and average out the scores, and even posted  a study guide for us, but I haven't even started on that.

Worry number three,
NaNoWriMo.
Why am I even doing it? Because I've been into writing stories lately (Becca has too) and I don't want to fall behind her.

OHEMGEE Today's my lucky day! The Fray just ended on the radio, and then they played Muse, "Starlight"!  My mood has lifted.  A bit, anyway.

I just wanted to hold you in my arms.
*sigh* Romances are so disappointing but so lovely.
It's too bad their beauty doesn't really exist in real life, ne?
I finished watching Honey and Clover on hulu last weekend with Rebecca (instead of doing my homework). The ending was... well, it was bad.  But, I guess I just wasn't satisfied.  I mean, I totally knew that neither Yuta nor Morita were going to get Hagu in the end, but is she going to end up with Shu-sensei?  Isn't he her uncle?  Why is nobody perturbed by his feelings for her?  And, you can pretty much guess what's going to happen with Takumi and Ayumi-- he'll (perhaps) get together with the target of his maniacal stalking, Rika, and she'll get together with Nomiya.  It's not that I don't like Nomiya, it's just that I like Takumi better.  But I'm annoyed with Takumi, but not because I don't like him.  It's because I don't like Rika.  But.  It's not Rika's fault...?
Argh, I don't know.  My feelings about the ending are all mixed up (as though my opinion on an anime series really matters right now).  All I can say for sure is those last few minutes were touching.  I mean, I'm not really one of those weirdos who go around screaming "Youth is beautiful!" (actually, I was for a while.  After reading Tenshi Nanka Ja Nai at the beginning of the year.  I actually told Becca that we should stop being so pessimistic and go out of our way to have fun for the rest of high school.  She called me and idiot.  I gave up my short-lived resolution soon enough anyway).
Anyway, like I said, I'm (no longer) one of those weirdos who go around screaming "Youth is beautiful!" but after listening to Yuta's little epilogue, I was nearly going to cry.  I don't have any beautiful, youthful memories to cherish here at SECA since I practically hate people but it made me sad that some day this time of my life is going to end.  We won't hang around everyone after a certain point, and... we'll all just drift away.
How sad, right?
But now (2 days later) I'm totally over it.  What happens, happens.  We are not really individuals.  The feelings we are feeling have been felt before.  The ideas we come up with have been thought up before (I just found a whole bunch of holes in that argument, but I won't contradict myself right now).
In these last 2 days, I think I've read over 15 manhwas.  They weren't completed, but.  That's a little pathetic of me.  I should be focusing on my work.

However, they were kick-butt good!  I've re-fallen in love with Hwang Mi Ri (wasn't I talking about how much I hated her before?), but I especially love this new series on MangaFox, Cheese in the Trap! So cute :3
Manhwa artists are so good.  Just like with "Pink Lady".  All color! Can you believe it?

Well, I've ranted long enough.
I made this pointless movie Saturday night/Sunday morning.
Enjoy.

No comments: