Tuesday, November 16, 2010

His Birthday Present.

I thought I might want to buy him a CD, but since he doesn't really have music preferences and we probably don't have similar tastes anyway, I had no idea what to buy.  Besides, that's just not cool enough.
So my friend suggested I create a Mix CD.  Which is great, because then I can ask my sis to make an album cover or something artsy like that.  The only problem is: what music am I going to choose, and how the heck am I going to get those songs?
It's a little pathetic, but I own almost nothing.  Most of my music is obtained via Youtube or the few vinyl records that I have.
But that set aside, here's the playlist I was considering:

1. 1 Minute 1 Second by Minute High
2. You Only Live Once by The Strokes
3. Taylor by Jack Johnson... or something by him...
4. Alones by Aquatimez
5. Fake Tales of San Francisco- Artic Monkeys
6.  1973 by James Blunt
7.  Park Bo Young's cover of "Perhaps That"
8. Omna Magni- Yui Makino
9.  It's Time To Dance- Panic at the Disco
10. Starlight- Muse
11. Ghost of You- My Chemical Romance
I'm still waiting on suggestions from my bud.
But gah! There are so many sentimental songs! Way to go for the subtle hint, Seewah.
And blaagggg... my little "secret" got out to another person. R, don't tell anyone!  Ish between me, my sis, and my best buddy, y tu only, okay?!?!

Youth is so funny.

No comments: