Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sarah and Becca here.

Sarah: I don't know.  Maybe I'll make these recent posts a series or something... writing blogs with other people! Okay, so Nee-san wants to have an interview-type collab..
Okay Becca.  How are you?

Becca: Looks like rain over the weekend, Monica.

Sarah: LOL. I didn't ask about the weather.  Unless you're speaking metaphorically...?

Becca: I said brrr... It's cold in --

Sarah: BECCA~!

Becca: I'm sorry, I'm bor--- NO! NO!

Sarah: *keeps typing* Okay, back to the interview.  So what did you do today?

Becca: *nods* I'm scratching my head! I drank orange soda.  *laughs* Sarah! *screams* *laughs some more*

Sarah: Will you answer the question?

Becca: Um... don't-- *screams*

Sarah: CERO!!!! [this is a Bleach reference]

Becca: Stop! I don't want to do this interview anymore.  I went to an Acadec scrimmage and then I went home and I let Emily use our internet and then I went to church.  I didn't see a hot Korean guy.  I was disappointed, Sarah.  I was disappointed.  Disappointed.

Sarah: How was the Acadec scrimmage?

Becca: Boring.  Oh, what happened was when Mr. Eayrs showed us the music score... you know how we got the same score? I am your equal Sarah, I am your equal!  And I said, uh, wow and I guessed!  And what happened later on when you were talking about how the music test was easy for you, I was like "yeah, I know", except only Priya was the only one who watched me.  *poses*  *now singing* Put your hands up high!  Woah-oh-oh...

Sarah: Interesting.

Becca: *offers chocolate*

Sarah: *snatches and eats*  Thanks.  So, what did you do at church?

Becca: I ate and I drew a picture.

Sarah: What kind of picture?

Becca: A magical picture.

Sarah: Magical?  How so?  Please answer in more than 4 sentences.  I'm getting sick of this dialogue.

Becca: Uhh.... it was made from markers and love and kindness and imagination and... antagonization and aggravation and insemination... uh... three more sentences... ummmm....?  And sharpies and big markers and... I ate two kinds of pie while I was doing that.  After a while I was mixing the pies and it still tasted pretty good.  One of the pies was a pumpkin pie, and I'm not sure what the other kind was.  The other pie was some kind of pumpkin-sweet potato cheesecake.  It was delicious.  Delicious... delicious.... delicious.  I wish I had gotten some more cake.  I didn't get any of that red velvet cake.  You got some, right?  How was it?

Sarah: I'M doing the interviewing here.  But it was okay.

Becca: You didn't like it?

Sarah: All right, end of your questions.  New topic: what did you and Emily talk about while I was gone being tortured by other kids our age-ish?

Becca: First we didn't do anything we just sat there listening to other people's conversations and like eating and stuff.  And then she told me a joke.  What was it a joke about?  She told me an ADD joke.  Wanna know the joke?

Sarah: For the sake of the readers.. If there are any.  Go ahead.

Becca: How many ADD kids does it take to screw a lightbulb?

Sarah: One. Guy. PFFT.

Becca: Let's go ride bikes!

Sarah: 0.0 Okay, I get it.  Did you laugh really hard when she told you the joke?

Becca: She kept going on with jokes so not really.  I don't remember.  How many psychologists does it take to change a lightbulb?

Sarah: I don't know, Becca.

Becca: Just one.  But it has to want to change.

Sarah: And how long did these jokes continue on for?

Becca: Like a couple minutes.

Sarah: And what did you do just before coming with me on the stage?

Becca: I think we talked about... *recalls* um... I don't remember. We just kinda decided to leave.

Sarah: Did you talk to anybody from church?

Becca: No. Shana left. We just went to sit with you and brought our drawing things.

Sarah: Okay.  Last topic: what do plan on drawing for that album?

Becca: I plan on drawing an Adam-and-Eve inspired cover except in the place of apples there will be records... because music is supposedly evil.

Sarah: Nice metaphor.  What kind of medium?

Becca: Well if you check out my blog, I talk about it.  I was going to do it in watercolors, but I really don't have time and I have worked with watercolors in a while so I'll just work with permanent marker and I'll put in watercolor where it fits.

Sarah: Predicted color scheme?

Becca: Um... not really.  I haven't actually planned on making a few colors, like being mostly black with some green somewhere (although that'd be interesting) or something like that.  I was hoping on doing something a little Art Nouveau.

Sarah: Any Art Nouveau pictures you want to add as probably inspiration?

Becca:

Sarah: All right.  Domo, nee-san!  Good luck on writing whatever story you're writing!

No comments: