Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Third of November

On this day seven years ago, I was promoted to the third grade transferred to Mrs. Cauldron's class.  Although November 3rd is meaningless to most people, this is a day that has changed my life forever.

Today, I make this day known to myself for another reason.
Today, I make this vow to myself:
I will graduate from Stockton Early College Academy in 2013, go on to attend a university without any financial help from my parents, then obtain a high-paying job as soon as possible so as to support my mother and provide for her every desire.

My mother is the strongest, most admirable woman in the world.
Queen Esther and the Virgin Mary are dull rocks compared to her.
For every hardship she's gone through in this life, she will receive a million blessings.
Please, Mom. Please, just hang on until I graduate from university.

No comments: