Friday, November 5, 2010

Can’t get over it >_<

So, my parents gave me the new white laptop and bought Rebecca an identical black one yesterday, and I have been on this thing non-stop since.  Even at school, I typed my notes on the laptop.  Ms. Jones was totally awesome about it—she even let me go on Facebook! fufufuuu.. But seriously, I think I need to stop.  It gets a little annoying after a while, I think.  Plus, it’s such a pain having to save every document on my USB so that I can print it on a school computer.  I guess I’ll just have to synch everything online and print on the home computer. *sigh*

Such a pain.

But I love my laptop! And I love my classmates, and I love my teachers, and ahh the guy sitting on the computer over there is pretty hot [I’m at the library right now].  Speaking of hot guys, I just keep watching that video The Morning Benders- Virgins that I posted over and over and OVER again.  I think I’ve fallen in love! ~♥~

Right.

Well, that’s enough nonsense for now, I think.  Time to keep working on Nanowrimo.  I’ve delayed so much that they’ve sent me a reprimand e-mail?

Anyway, here’s an excerpt from the story.  I would post it on Watashi no Chiyoumen, my other blog, but I don’t want to post the whole story so it feels like it would just be a waste.

I looked up to see my classmate Eric, inquiring worriedly above me.

“Fine,” I mumbled, collecting my things and storming off.

The hallways at this time of day were nearly completely empty. Passing by a classroom, I heard the drone of a teacher giving a make-up test to some absent student or another. On the stairs, a freshman couple giggled in whispers to each other. They hushed as I passed by, stealing pitiful glances at the single. I walked on indifferently, barely even acknowledging their presence, although the girl was my friend since 3rd grade.

The outside air was, simply put, mushy due to the combined aroma of fresh rain, the unsettling squishiness of tread-upon mud, and the dominating stench of ever-growing piles of litter. My mother’s black minivan was nowhere to be seen. I took a seat on the green iron bench, remembering too late that it would be wet from the rain.

“Chaaaa-chan!” a high-pitched scream let out.

Well, there’s more, but it’s a little unflattering of myself so I won’t go any further.  The beginning doesn’t seem all that interesting but hmm… I think (hope) there will be complications with this “Eric” boy in the future… fufufuuu…

‘Kay, off to write.

Be safe, and don’t do drugs!

No comments: