Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Yeah, I think I'll do it.

I'll give up after I give him the CD.
I guess that's hypocritical of me,
Since giving him the CD full of songs like that implies that I like him.
But what the hell, I don't really have a friggin' chance anyway,
And even if by some miracle I did,
My parents would probably shoot me if I got a boyfriend.
In fact, I'd probably shoot me,
But I don't whether that'd be
Because I'm so happy
Or I'm so stupid enough to be distracted by yet
ANOTHER thing.
How rude.
To call him a thing.
Anyway, that's final!
I'm giving up.
November 30th, 2010: the day Sarahblanche gave up That Person.
He can like that girl however much he wants,
And keep playing with my feelings.
I won't give a crap anymore.

Wow, how insensitive of me.
Perhaps I'm giving up today?
Ahead of schedule, for once.

Okay, homework time. For reals.

The Song I'm in the mood for:


Laughable, right?

No comments: