Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I'm so stupid.

Really. Really. Really. STUPID.
Want to keep my crush secret, my foot.  I swear, I'm just like those flitty girls I hate at school.  Say the opposite of what they mean.  Annoying biotches, all.

To add on to my crappy mood, I've got a crapload of homework to do. And I'm really not in the mood.

On the positive side, many lovely chapters of Flat were posted on Mangafox! Yay, Heisuke-kun! You're so awesomely irresponsible!  Take good care of Aki-kun!  However I'd never go out with you!

I just remembered.  Didn't I say I wasn't in a boy crazy mood this week?  I'm such a loser.
Well then, there's three possibilities:
1. I got rid of my anti-guy mood.
2. I was lying and saying the opposite of what I mean (again).  I'm actually very boy-crazy.
3. I'm not boy crazy at all and am just playing the part of a teenage girl.

It's a little unnerving to observe how much I don't know my own self.  And yet I know myself better than anyone else.  So will I never solve the mystery of myself?

No comments: