Friday, November 19, 2010

Oherro, from.. Seewah! Y Sandia!

Sandra: muuuuuuuuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah: ^_^

sandra: That’s not fair!! speak!

Sarah: Hai, hai… umm… OHAYO GOZAIMMalala

Sandra: OooOO sexy japanese seewah! Winking smile

Sarah: Allrighty! Let’s discuss a sewious topic: world peace!

Sandra: = naruto

Sarah: Agreed! Topic solved. Next one! You call it this time.

Sandra: World hunger!

Sarah: According to Vani, that’s becoming a vegetarian.  According to Becca, eat all the cows you want.  World hunger solved…?

Sandra: NO! become cannibals..so in the end there is less ppl and more food

Sarah: LOOL! That’s good!  Oh, my mom made me watch this disgusting video last night.  Some people caught an alligator or something and cut it open… and pulled out arms and legs from its stomach.  YECHHH. >_<

Sandra: Wahh poor alligator! they’re gunna come after those ppl..or I will..grr

Sarah: POOR ALLIGATOR??! Those were HUMAN legs and arms!

Sandra:: ahHAHHAHAHAH nice.

Sarah: Hey this fire it’s burning us up… ooooooooo…

Sandra: 0o. what? wat fire? sarah r u playin w/ matches again?? geez..rememebr wat happened to becca’s hAIR FOR DAT?

………………seewah is busy being a mentor..she doesn’t have many apprentices left now..they..umm..disappeared..lol… nd now her pic was taken..she’s famous!

Sarah: OHHH YEAHHH… (imagine that in the Kook-aid man voice). Ohers! James Blunt!

Sandra: oh no..she’s gone insane…run apprentices..run!

Sarah: I have apprentices?

Sandra: Yes..well..u used too..until they..umm…disappeared..I wont tell how sarah!! AHHHH don’t hurt meee…

Sarah: It was the alligator, wasn’t it?

Sandra: u mean UR alligator

Sarah: fufufuuuuuu… Hey, hey.. There’s no evidence!

Sandra: No..u killed all the witnesses lol. and the alligator..incase it sumhow learned 2 tlk!

Sarah: Yeah, cuz you would teach it, right?

Sandra: sorry. I dnt speak english

Sarah: Nani? Wala ka sa boot…

Sandra: tampoco ablo japones

Sarah: …… spaken se deutsch?

Sandra: estas loca..ni sabes un lenguaje

Sarah: Iono what that means!!!

Sandra: ^^ good..I wont die today

Sarah: You like playlist?

Sandra: yes. its cuute..lol..

Sarah: Kawaii kawaii ka! But ever-SO-manly, ne? LOL.

Sarah: Im DISGUSTING>>GAHHHHH

Sarah: YOUR NAMES NOT SARAH!!!!

sANDRA: WAT EVIDENCE DO U HAV???

Sandra: I don’t know what to say to insult… “myself”

Sandra: see..even wen ur me.im too perfect

Sarah: You wish.

Sandra: lol..I dnt hav too..

Sarah: Yeah, cuz ur dream would be deferred.  And then you’d be a raisin in the sun!

Sandra: LOL. nice reference..but im paler than ever

Sarah: That wasn’t what I was referring too but OKAYYY…

Sandra:………EAT MY SHORTS….

Sarah: You’re not wearing any…

Sandra: AH! so ud eat them??

Sarah: If they were made of candy?

Sandra: 0o..who ears cabdy shorts?

Sarah: I dono. Who does EAR CABDY shorts?

sandra: SARAH..correct mt spelling errors!! gGrr..nd I do ear cabdy..thenk u very nuch..its fun

Sarah: Your spelling went from pretty bad to wooooahhh

Sandra: u try wrting to the left!!

Sarah: Ooh! I minute 1 Second! I got this song of of this one other guy’s blog.. HE’S FRICKEN WEIRD… here, I post link here and you check it out later, kay? youlittlecreeper.blogspot.com

Sandra: avoiding the question arnt u! u cant rite 2 the left! HA!! bt okay..ill listen..or read it..

Sarah: I go see if I can access it right now.

 

*WE TEMPORARILY DEPART*

 

Sarah: And we come back. But I don’t want to blog anymore.

End of blog!

Ciao now! Smile 

“AHHH I REJECT>>>REJEEEEEEECT” –Sandra

No comments: