Thursday, November 4, 2010

Shame on me

Yeah, I know. Shame on me for still being awake and not even finishing my homework.
Just read the latest updates from Mangafox:
-Cheese in the Trap 14-15:
Here's a preview [I edited out some scenes].  I knew this guy was Evil Knievel! 
[Click the pic for link to MF page]


-Yumemiru Taiyou
-Kaichou wa Maid-sama.

Flipping through other blogs, I found some pretty good stuff:


I gotta put it to you, those guys are attractive. Don't deny it, darlings.

[Picture is a link to the original blog]
And well, I don't know.  I feel like taking artsy pictures lately, ever since making that crapola video this weekend.  I'm finding that even using some of the basic editing programs can make a picture look a thousand times better.  I should get used to using my mom's new camera soon...
 I call them the twins.
A cocktail glass and a perfume bottle.

 The Wallpaper.

 Becca's Guitar.

The Desk.

No comments: