Thursday, July 21, 2011

This week's bleach update

I had many reactions, including "Holy f*ck, Ichigo's freaking awesome again!" and "Omfg, Chad, get out of the f*cking way! I need some quality Ichigo-Tsukishima face time!" and "Ginjo! Noooooo!".  Oh, the hilariousness that is the fangirl. But mostly, I had a ♥♥ reaction to this page and went all (>///////<) over it:
That, my dears, is really quite beautiful.  I don't know how else to explain it.  I mean, there's so many elements: the freaking hot guy with his gorgeous hairstyle, Ichigo being a bad-ass in the background, and then that arm being totally ripped off.  It all culminates into: "really quite beauitful."

Of course, the ultimate heart-melter is this page from Skip Beat that a friend of mine tweeted @me today (since I own all rights to Tsuruga Ren within my friends group):
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg! Everytime I look at that last panel, my heart melts all over again. Tsuruga-sama, I love you so much! So much that I'm willing to only be the mistress as you officially marry Kyoko! Because you MUST marry Kyoko! And you need to do a hawt f*cking smexy movie with her with you two as the leads! Gosh, Yoshiki Nakamura-sensei really knows how to toy with girls' hearts, doesn't she?

Today was the last day of my college summer classes.  You'll be hearing a lot more from me from here on out.  Until next time, peace outto!

No comments: