Thursday, July 28, 2011

Stuxnet

I was surfing other blogs when I came across this video. I gotta tell you, I'm a little freaked out.  But when you think of all the possible ways the world could you irretrievably turn for the worst, I guess this one's just a little less scary.



Pretty interesting 3 minutes and 21 seconds, eh?

Well, today I haven't left my room even once.  I'll leave my friends and family who bother to read this to guess why.  I feel like testing how long I can do this, but I know that once I leave my room, my parents will nonchalantly ask me why I locked them out today.  Take a hint, will ya?

Yes, I have problems. -____- Too many to count, probably.  But who doesn't, and who cares? ^^

Don't you just love cynical moods?

In celebration of my pathetic behavior, I wanted to make you guys a music playlist that matches my mood, but the site I always make my playlists on doesn't have the f*cking songs I want, so I've given up.  I'll just post them here and you guys can listen to them if you want.

Death on Two Legs - Queen
I'm Not There - Sonic Youth
All At Once - Jack Johnson
Shelter from the Storm - Bob Dylan
Is This It - The Strokes
Kimiga Omoide ni Naru Mae ni - Kasarinchu
Give Me Some Love - James Blunt
I Wanna Be Free - The Monkees
Mason Jar - The Morning Benders
The World Is Against You - The Sea and Cake

No comments: