Monday, August 1, 2011

Many Memories

In sixth grade, I decided to work alone for the science project because I didn't want to work with my sister.  We always ended up fighting whenever we worked together (we still do) because she thought she knew everything and I always screwed up somehow.  So I told her that I was working alone, but she threw a fit, and Mr. B (our science teacher) noticed and forced me to work with her.

I was really pissed at the time, and it still peeves me that I always have to work with Becca, but looking back it's a little funny.  Science teacher sees a fight between sisters.  How cute. >:3 Although I'm sure he thought it was bothersome.

Needless to say, the project did NOT go well. -__- We took forever trying to look for a project, and we changed our minds several times.  I only remember two projects:

1. We tried to dissolve different types of rocks with different types of substances (vinegar, water, citric acid) and see which rock dissolved the most from which substance.  This was a fail since any since any significant erosion is supposed to take place over millions of years or something like that.  So... we stopped.

2. Our final idea was to check the temperatures of a cup of soil, gravel, bark, and water throughout the day to see which one attracted more heat, yaddah yaddah yaddah.  Typical boring stuff.

That was not a good year for science projects for me. >___< Mr. B scolded Becca and I.  Several times.

Okay, time to exit LaLaLand.

No comments: