Friday, August 19, 2011

It's Been A Long, Long Week

Today marks the close of the first week of my junior year. Lessons learned?

-High school administration are never to be trusted. They are all lying bastards who only care about their own check, and don't give a shit that they're screwing over any chances you have at getting into the best colleges.
-Public transportation isn't as bad as people make it out to be.
-Large high schools are fun.
-Life goes on without my sister in it.
-Despite everything I say, the prospect of having a boyfriend is still appealing.
-Much enjoyment can be had while working out at the gym.
-Neighbors can be friendly.
-My classmates tend to have problems with their dads rather than their moms.

It's a very fun schedule where I don't really see anyone I don't want to outside of class.  However, I had to refrain from reading any manga or webcomics (and of course, there was no time for anime either).  Which means that in this last half-hour I've been reading update after update that I've missed this week.  I think I like this set-up though, since I don't feel disappointed at their being no updates for me to read every time I log onto my e-mail account.

So, manga otakus who have been trying to lessen their addiction in order to get through work or school, know that it can be done. In fact, you'll feel much happier if you try it.

I have pictures, but no time to upload them. I need to wake up early for tomorrow's schedule (gym, community service engagement, friend's sister's birthday party, homework)..

I'm such a busy body.

No comments: