Friday, August 5, 2011

You Little Vixen

That's what I wanted to call my friend on a Facebook status she posted because she was flirting with her little crush there. But I couldn't say what came to mind, because then that would embarrass Em in front of her little boyfriend there, and then what kind of friend would I be? (But of course it's okay for me to blog about it).

In the end, I said nothing.  Just because I'm angry about my unfruitful hopes to be with a certain Mr. **** (number of asterisks may or may not be altered from number of letters in his name in order to protect myself) doesn't mean I have to take it out on her.  Directly, anyway. Muahahaha...
No just kidding. Are you kidding? I don't even want a boyfriend right now. I'm a responsible person, not some hormonal teenager! (Followers on twitter, you may laugh). I'm totally not "on the ball" lately (you'll see in a bit).  

But I really don't want a boyfriend right now (get that, all you pedos who keep trying to talk to me on Facebook? I DON'T WANT ONE!!!).  It's too troublesome.
 1) My parents will never, ever let me,
 2) I've tried the do-it-behind-their-backs method and believe me it doesn't work... for long anyway, 
3) I'm like this total psychological mess right now, I can't handle my own problems, let alone someone else's, 
4) there's not really anyone worth getting serious about that I know right now.

But. whatever; enough self-pity. I'm a strong, independent, modern woman. I don't need a man!!!

******* can suck it and go out with whoever the hell he wants.. fricken heart breaker!!!! I don't care, I have Aizen, Izaya, Tsuruga, Orochimaru, and all the other bad*ss bishies of the 2D world on my side!!!

Yeah. I'm totally not some hormonal teenager.



Anyway, speaking of being a teenager, my mom has totally been on the ball today.  She's been telling me to clean my room non-stop since eight.  She even told my sister to wake up and clean her room, even though Becca doesn't even wake up during life-and-death emergencies!  Honestly, what was Mom thinking? My room wasn't even that messy! Everything was neatly put in the corner, and for God's sake I don't even have any furniture!

So even when I did clean (with shortcuts, of course. Shh!) she then made me vacuum! Like wtf? Vacuum? Really? You make me vacuum practically every room every day, my room isn't that messy to begin with, and you want me to vacuum again?  Really, Mom? Really?!? (I'm exaggerating. I was just too lazy and I wanted to laugh my ass off reading a new comic I found, We're All In This Together!).

But, for fear of losing my laptop, I did it anyway. And now my room is "clean". To the unsuspecting, innocent bystander, of course.  Since my mom doesn't read my blogs (occasionally my dad likes to be an invasive jerk and stop by, but I don't think I have anything to worry about there), I'll point out a few secrets and tricks to my sneaky-teenager trade:

Betcha if you walked into my room, you wouldn't have noticed all of this at all. Nope, the first thing you'd probably say is "Where the f*ck is her bed?". Why, you naughty you!  Didn't I just say I wasn't looking for a boyfriend?

Just kidding XD Sorry, I've been reading a lot of.. uh... rated comics lately, so my mind's been in the gutter a lot. Blame the comic artists for being so damned funny. It makes the already awesome art addicting.

Anyway, to answer your question (that you haven't technically asked, but you would if you walked into my room), I don't have a bed. I have a futon. But I don't sleep on it too often.  Actually, since I've moved into a house that's almost completely carpeted, I just sleep wherever. Couch, futon, floor, whatever. I actually spent last night sleeping in the living room.  And the night before that I slept in the dining room.

So anyway, this is what I'm wearing right now as I speak (pedos, back off):

Look at me, wearing that cute scarf and that pretty yellow tanktop? Don't I just look adorable? Huh? Don't I? (Don't answer that, you jerks =__=).  Well, truth be told, I don't smell very pleasant right now. I don't know why (actually, I do. But I won't say why, because then you'll just make fun of me, and laugh, and call me a stupid lazy ass).  

Even though I look so incredibly (un)cute right now and would love to talk to you some more about my incredibly interesting (mundane) life, I've gotta go and take a shower because my sexy friend Sandra is coming over in an hour and I don't want her to think I'm an ogre or something (yeah, I know what you're thinking. "So you wouldn't take a shower otherwise?" Look, I'm not gonna answer that question).

So toodles, children. Have a fun friday.  >XD

No comments: