Sunday, August 14, 2011

おはようございます!!! (Good morning)

I didn't get to finish yesterday's post because my family held a BBQ party and my friend decided to finish the post for me. Yesterday was super fun. While "the Adults" ate and talked in the dining room, my 16-year-old friends and I sang along to Disney movies and watched The Swan Princess (from 1982).  We drank a little too much Dr. Pepper again, and this is the result:

A shrine to my older brother and sister, who are not dead.
And this filthy picture is nearly 15 years old.
Mom freaked when she walked by the living room and saw this. My friends burst out laughing. My brother was "disturbed" when he saw the picture on Facebook. Hehehehe...

Anyway, so this morning I woke up to take a bike ride to my school and back.  People are VERY congenial in the morning.  Practically every biker I passed by was cheery.  They all greeted me with an enthusiastic, "Good morning!!"  It was pretty cool.  Would never happen in my old neighborhood.

Anyway, I've got no excuse to miss church now, so I've just gotten ready. I can just imagine what they're going to say. "Sarah-honey, it's been so long since I last saw you!" or "When are you going to play the piano for us again?" or "I like your outfit! Fall colors!".

*sigh* Another occasion to fake happiness at, I suppose. Like I said, no haven for me anymore.  School, home, and church are all battlefields.

No comments: