Thursday, January 5, 2012

One of those things you fill out when you have no life, then you tag your friends so they can fill it out too.


Name: Sarah. Seewah. Princess!
eye color: Brown
Hair color: Brown
Hair position: uhhh... what?
Gender: Female
personality: bossy, bratty, but ultimately an idiot
status: bored, hungry, and on the computer
hobbies: playing piano, reading (manga), watching good movies and shows (anime) crocheting, bugging sister, eating
Likes: my hobbies, winning, bishie villains, friends, vacations, food, funny things, princess movies
dislikes: when people make fun of me! >///< And uninteresting homework assignments. And teachers who can't teach a class unless they give tests. (I also have a problem with the concept of using tests to measure intelligence or how much you have learned.)
favorite color's: blue. the shade varies with mood.
Zodiac: Rat
horoscope: Gemini!
Element: Fire!
planet/star: um.. Earth. Hahahaha..
favorite kind of music: classic rock, classical, alternative, indie, jrock, and then a few artists in all the other genres
favorite bands: this changes a lot, so I'll just list the last five artists I've listened to-- bob dylan, suga shikao, regina spektor, the strokes, vampire weekend
Dependance: errr.. what?
Title of my biography: The Amazingly Uneventful Life of a Clumsy Girl
I sometimes confound myself with: my stupidity
Existential question: "Why" but sometimes "Why not?"
Phobia: the apocalypse
Theme song: this changes a lot too. Right now, it'd have to be "Progress" by Suga Shikao
Soundtrack: a long compilation of many different songs
Passion: Aizen, Tsuruga, Orochimaru, Sebastian, and many other villainous characters. I kid. Kinda.
Animal which I resemble: Rat
Cult: the one that doesn't exist.
Favorite Object: laptop
Favorite place: big cities.
Nicest sound: classical piano music.
Worst sound: my eldest sister screaming over stupid shit.
Favorite body part: hair.
Era in which I would have liked to live: pre-Civil War as a Southern plantation heiress, 1850s-1910s New England as a industrial tycoon's daughter, or Edo period Japan as a rich daimyo's daughter
Spiritual Guide: they take turns.
In my wallet: IDs, gift cards, receipts, coupons, club membership cards, and about $1.30
Eventual trip: Japan, Korea, and China.
Moment of the day: 3:10 am.
Flower I'd like to give: I'm really bad with naming flowers, so... a really pretty one. Also, this depends on who I'm giving it to.

No comments: