Friday, December 23, 2011

The troubles of fixing my hair.

Okay, so here's confirmation that girls do not always mean well when they compliment your looks: they always tell me, "Oh, Sarah, I loooooove your hair!"

Ha! Ha! Hahahahaha! Like hell you do! My untamable rat's nest?! You want to trade?!?!

The other day, my hair was fairly manageable, but still some guy I know asked me, "So, Sarah, why don't you, like, straighten your hair? Because, it's like," and then he made the poofy-hair gesture with his hands.

I wanted to strangle him.  But I didn't. Because that's illegal.  And because I was sitting in the back of the car and he was in the front passenger seat. Hahahaha. :<

Anywaaaay, here's why I don't straighten my hair often:
becauseittakeslikeahundredgajillionhourstodoitandthenforawholefrickenweekmyhairislikenooooooihateyouandthenmydadislikenoooooihateyouandyourehairlookssounnaturalwhenyoudothatsoiforbidyoutodoitandtheneveryoneislikewoooooahsarahwhydyoustraightenyourhairareyoutryingtoimpressaguyandmeanwhilemyhairisslowlygoinglikemuahahahahahaimslowlypoofingbackupbythetimethispartyishalfwaythroughitllbebacktonormalandyoucantdoanythingaboutitohbutifidontpoofbackupthatsbecauseidecidedtobecomesuperoilyinsteadbecauseididntuseuptheproductsuputinsothaturhairdoesntburnbecauseofthisohandthatmeansthatyourhairisgoingtobeheeeeeckuhfrizzymuahahahahhahahahahaha!

Despite all the consequences, I straightened my hair the other day and it was quite a nice improvement! (So even though I wanted to strangle you, Guy I Know, what you said was true).  Today, I straightened my hair and curled it for the party tonight! :D

It took about TWO AND A HALF HOURS.

Here's the process. Thanks, Becca-unni, for taming my lion's mane!


And the final result:

It looks much better from the back. But I'm not sure whether that was worth the 2.5 hours of sleep I could have gotten.  Not to mention the pain of having my hair yanked every which way. :<

So now y'all know! My hair's a beeeetch! What's new, Buenos Aires?

No comments: