Sunday, December 18, 2011

More.

Today was Day 1 (of 2) of the church's Christmas play.  It went all right, even if I failed as a pianist.  One of my best friends sat in the audience, and I realized that if it weren't for her, I wouldn't have anyone to wave or smile to.  Unless you count the back wall.

What a sad existence I have. :<

I finally (kinda) addressed the Private Issue That I've Been Avoiding That I Talked About In My Last Post.  In a long message on Skype while he wasn't online.  And then I logged off immediately so that I didn't have to talk to him. Heh.

But for some reason, I read my depressing posts and go all Honey and Clover on myself, shouting "YOUTH!!!!" in my brain and whatnot.  This weird angsty stuff, my need to figure out what it is I want to do in life, feeling inferior to others in matters that shouldn't even matter, being in a constant argument with my parents, being (somewhat) related in political affairs that are waaaaay over my head, getting involved in drama between friends, losing some and making others... It's like I'm part of an over-the-top manga written by an inexperienced mangaka.  It's got so many elements to it, but then again that screams "YOUTH!!!" too.

Oh, for Pete's sake, the song I'm listening to ("Northern Downpour" by Panic at the Disco) practically screams "YOUTH!!!!" too. Why, Sarah, why? Naze? B8

Haha, well angst-sy youth and other unhappy sentiments aside, I've decided I want to sing an upbeat Japanese song for the talent show, with some of my friends as back-up dancers.  Partially because I think it'll be fun, but mostly because I probably won't be returning for senior year.  I'd be officially dropping out of the race for valedictorian, so I might as well go out with a bang.

I was thinking something like this song by Suga Shikao.


Or "Gogo no Parade," also by Suga Shikao. They sound really fun, and the back-up dancing is so silly, I can't help but laugh.  I hope my friends will take to it as well when I propose it to them. Although, considering most of them are even shyer than I am, I doubt it. (-____-)

I'm going to finish watching the anime I was watchin' just now.  It is 1:09 AM.

No comments: