Saturday, December 17, 2011

On the Seventeenth of December, Reality threw to me...

1. I finished my finals on Monday and Tuesday (that went... ok).
2. I helped my sister finish her final art projects Wednesday and Thursday.
3. I didn't go to the end-of-the-semester assembly at school today (and thus was unable to give my friends their presents).
4. I completely avoided my problems.
5. I went to the church play dress-rehearsal, and my scene was the only one that was decidedly bad.
6. I've fought with at least one of my parents since Thanksgiving. Tonight, I shouted at both of them.
7. I watched the pilot episode of Thirtysomething just now. My heart is touched to figurative tears, and I'm not even married.

It's been a really emotional week. There are items that ought to be added to that list, but they infringe on the privacy of rather sentimental individuals.

Merry Christmas, everyone.  It's 2:05 in the morning.

No comments: