Monday, December 12, 2011

Crocheting Wristbands.

I have pictures to share of the wristbands I've been making lately, and of me celebrating my currently tame hair :D
Not the best, but decent. Taken with a mirror to show the back stripe is yellow.

My favorite! Girly with lots of happy, fun colors :P

A weird.. finger thing I made.
I was experimenting, okay? (twss)

This monster was made of two strands of yarn, crocheted together.
Very thick, very big, and very warm. (twss!!!)

These ones were made a little too long, so I pulled them over the palms of my hands.
I'm thinking about making a second version of the black-with-red-stripes one.
Extend it to just above the elbow and make a type of gauntlet.
Would be fun >:D
But a lot of yarn and time -___-
 
So this little creeper is the first time I've crocheted with so many stripes
(6 around the whole wrist)
So it's really messy and I don't really like it.
My sister says it's cool because of the colors, but green and yellow are the school colors of this other high school in my city, so I can't ever wear this thing to school.

Oh hair, I love you so much today!

No comments: