Thursday, July 29, 2010

I actually woke up early for once!

At 7-ish am! Can you believe it? Must be my body finally realizing that school'll start for me in 2 weeks. Now only if I could realize it... I'm still not done with my summer homework. *sigh* However, I can get started on them again! One of my books, "Guns, Germs, and Steel" by Jared Diamond, "went on a journey some 3 weeks ago" (this line I stole from sensei in the manga Hoshi wa Utau. Apparently he lost his glasses). And yesterday, or perhaps the day before yesterday, it has returned! It's journey must've been very hard indeed, for it has come back torn and crushed... I'll post some pictures later. It really is amusing.

Now for what I've been meaning to post:
MANGA UPDATES. Again, watch out if you haven't read what I'm talking about, because I just like to spoil everything, don't I?
First up: EDEN NO HANA.
I believe this picture is enough to show what I'm thinking right now:
THE GUY WHO KILLED TOKIO'S PARENTS IS HER DAD?!
I was positively stunned; I mean, the possibility occurred to me once or twice before because they never revealed who Midori's parents were even when they showed that Tokio & Midori were siblings, but for it actually to be true? Oh my God, I can't even imagine how nuts this guy must be... Tokio, find Midori quickly!
TT3TT

Ugh. That was... just a lot for me to handle. Anyway, I'm also reading the web comic "Noblesse", about a vampire who wake up from an 820-year slumber in modern day South Korea. The comic relief is hilarious as usual ^_^
Yesterday, Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu was updated. Chapter 48 was sad, sad, sad! I hate this b*tch Rika more than ever, to take advantage of Tsubaki (both of them) like that... but I just know that Kyouta's only pretending to kiss Rika and will instead kiss TSUBAKI! Yay!
What I'm wondering is, when will "Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu" be updated? [Kyou koi wo hajimemasu always reminds me of this one for some reason]. It's been since February on onemanga.com, hasn't it? I want Takuma and Mayu to get together already!
Oh, but speaking of updates on onemanga.com...
WHY?!!? WHY MUST ONEMANGA CLOSE?!? NANDE?!?!?!
The end of this summer is truly a sad one.

Well, now to enjoy the rest of my day. Baibai! :3

No comments: