Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bittersweet endings + Foreboding Prophecy.

Wouldn'tcha know that the day after I blog about "Hana no namae",  THE LAST CHAPTER COMES OUT ON MANGAFOX! x.It was love-lovely, although I feel as though the ending was rushed. There could've been so much more to the story! ;( But oh well. My wishes have come true! Chouko+Kei forEVERR..
LMAO. So when I finished reading the chapter (at about 2 am), I was so wrapped up in manga-bliss, I started dancing to waltzes by Strauss..


Anyway, I thought I was only going to blog about the loveliness of life as blessed by shojo manga, but then I read my horoscope:
It may not matter how creative you feel because an unexpected twist to your day places additional demands on you now. You will still have to show your competence and perform your job, but you could misjudge how long it will take to complete a project, so it's best to start early. If you wait longer than you should, you might not be able to pull off the magic with your usual finesse.
So, these are the stars telling me: "Hurry up and do your homework, you lazy slumbag!" *sigh*
My lovely summer days will be drawing to a close faster than I think. 




[-TT_TT-]

No comments: