Friday, July 9, 2010

Manga update~♥ WARNING! Below lie spoilers.

Here's a hilarious quote from an e-mail I sent to a friend a few weeks ago:
I exited manga-land about 3 days ago, because I read all the chapter[s]  for the new interesting series, and all that're left are third-rate crap...
And today I blog to tell you that my venture away from manga lasted perhaps 2 hours, because my head is so wrapped up in manga that I don't sleep (consequently, I forget that some characters aren't real).  Normally this would be bliss, but lately I've been reading stories in the "psychological" and "tragedy" genres.
Right now, my face looks a little like this:
(TT/////TT)
Yeah, it's a little troublesome. I'm sure everyone at school thinks I've gone completely mental. Oh well, it's not like they're very far off. -^_^-


So, what are these series that I've abandoned the real world for?


 "Hana no Namae" (Click here)
dfg
Seriously, an awesome story. Such a touching tear-jerker!
This is the series that's inspiring me to write the oneshot which has yet to be finished and published onto my other blog. I just want Chouko and Kei to get together and be happy already!  Screw "Paa-suke", even if he is a really nice guy.












The other one is:...
"Eden no Hana" (click here)
Although the story's nothing like "Hana no namae", they remind me a lot of each other. Partly because they're titles sound 2/3rds the same, but there are more legit reasons.
"Eden no Hana" is actually immensely unrealistic, especially in comparison to "Hana no namae" but lovely all the same.  Although the hero's and heroine's (Tokio & Midori) personalities are polar opposites of Kei's and Chouko's, they do have similar traits:
-Hero saved heroine from the darkness and now heroine is unconsciously saving hero from his own darkness.
-They are somehow related (although it appears that Tokio and Midori aren't related to each other at all?)
The major difference between the two?
In "Hana no namae", I didn't want Kei's rival, Maasuke or whatever his name is, to win Chouko.
In "Eden no hana": I FEEL SO SORRY FOR HASHIBA HE WAS WONDERFUL UGH I DON'T WANT MIDORI TO GET TOGETHER WITH SILLY TOKIO-NIICHAN! aka, I wanted the hero's rival to win. I don't think Midori was in love with Tokio, as Hashiba and Yukari convinced her to believe (and Hashiba only thought that because Yukari instigated it, that jealous baka!). I mean, yeah, they're really close for being siblings, but she had just been saved from a horrible life by a brother she never knew she had. As for him? Idk, he's probably in love with her, but we have yet to find out what he really wants in life.


Anywaayyy...
That's that. I did my duty and told the world about these very lovely series that everyone with eyes should read. To get my mind off of the sadness of Hashiba and Midori's breakup, I'm reading "Kare Kano" and other more cheerful series.  I'm also reading other people's blogs! ^^ Lots to do with manga, videogames, and fashion.


Totally exhausted, parents keep waking up to the sound of my typing, and it sounds like Becca's still awake because I keep hearing thuds downstairs, so I guess I better stop for now.  Off to daydreaming about how I'll decorate my new room once my parents pick a house and we actually move...


Ciao~ ♥Seewah-love
~♥~

No comments: