Sunday, August 1, 2010

Laughs-a-doodles.

Yeah, I know. "Enough with the ridiculous titles!" Gomen. *does the dogeza*

Recently I've been obsessed with the dogeza, for two reasons. First, because I'm recalling certain episodes of "Skip Beat" (that Kyoko is so quick to bow down and apologize to Ren! He must be so amused...), and second because I'm reading "Ocha Nigosu".

Summary: Funebashi Masaya often gets picked on by delinquents and gangsters because of his scary demonic appearance [picture provided to your left], and in order to avoid getting beat up he knocks them out first, and is thus sucked into "a chain of violence".  However, he's actually a kind, peace-loving, Lohas kind of guy [what "Lohas" means, I have nooo idea] who wants to stop his violent lifestyle.  So anyways, he joins the tea ceremony club.  End of summary.

Anyway, yesterday I finally got the notice about OneManga closing down.  Although I mentioned this subject in an earlier blog, I wasn't sure if it was actually closing down since I only heard about it from comments on the OneManga facebook page and e-mails from friends (oh, now's a good time to play "I Heard It Through the Grapevine". I've been playing that like crazy on Band Hero. LOL).
Of course, listening to this reminds me "Kung Fu Fighting", which I also play a lot on Band Hero.  Is there something up with me and this type of music?  Recently I've also been playing rock stations really loudly in my room, like some sort of delinquent. And dressing in tight black clothing and wearing multiple bracelets! And sleeping at irregular hours! I think I've become a problem child! PSHT. As if.

Whatever. I gotta go!

No comments: