Friday, November 25, 2011

Day after Thanksgiving

I know this is supposed to be when everyone goes shopping for crazily low prices to buy a huge TV, but this year I just don't feel like buying anything. I think my favorite part of this year's Thanksgiving holiday is being able to wake up at 11:30 on Friday morning, grab a plate of leftovers, watch the last leaves fall outside my window, and drink the last bottle of apple cider like Captain Jack Sparrow...

Oh yes, that is indeed what I am doing right now. And a bonus: my family is still asleep.
I love it when I'm the only person awake in the house.  I also love it when I'm the only person in the house, and everyone else is at school, or work, or out shopping, or doing God knows what while I sit in my room, finally able to relax.  I speak like I come from a large family, although I really don't.  I just come from a really annoying one. >.<

Well, there was this awesome dream I just woke up from that I wanted to share, but even as I type most of it escapes my memory.  There are only two parts I remember clearly, and they are so obscure that I don't feel like trying to make sense of it for you.  So farewell for now; I shall leave you to your conundrums.

Happy shopping!

No comments: