Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Danner.

In my attempt to look cool and alone, I ditched my friend after Spanish class and zoomed by myself to Danner Hall.  Karma works fast, because now I'm just lonely.
There's all these retarded guys around me.  I'll type snippets of their conversations:

"Well, no, I just wanted to get the hot dog before I"
"PIKACHU!"
"Hello? Let me out of here!"
"I got to get out of class man, I'm having a hard time breathing."
"Did you guys leave me here?"
"No, I'm positive it was pandas."
"Fifteen minutes til the bus."
"I used to just use it and crash when I was fifteen, but it's like.."
"I used to play like crazy."
"*singing* You're beautiful!"
"Yu-Gi-Oh!"
"We always argued, he's like--"
"*obnoxious laughter.. like Mojo-Jojo*"
"Hello.  This number can not be reached at this time. If you'd like to--"
"SONOFAB*TCH!"
"That's what she said."

Yeah. Hilarious.  I know.

Well, this morning I found my ideal boyfriend.  He was wearing all black, except for a his red and white wrist bands.  He had perfectly cut black hair, and glasses, and wore a black hat.  And his skin was really pale.  And he was about 5 inches taller than me (>//////<)  He kinda looked like Metis from the web comic Honeydew, except with shorter hair.  And he was simply divine.
Hahaha. I wish I had the guts to talk to those types of people, but unfortunately I'm a wussy who doesn't even have the courage to talk to a former classmate of hers.  O Sarah, why dost thee sucketh so much?

Before I go, my friend's mom asked me a few questions for her Communications Studies class.  I'm feeling bored-- [omigawd, that guy right now looks freaking awesome! I love his style! You, dude, are cool!]-- so I might as well post it.

1. Is it more important to accomplish a goal OR to strive towards a
goal? Accomplishing the goal.  Sure, it's great if you tried, but if you don't reach the goal, then there's no point.  There were no results.

2. Should people cope with situations they find themselves in OR
problem-solve to change their situation? Change your situation.  For example, say you have an abusive drunk for a dad.  Are you going to "cope" with the situation and endure the abuse, or are you going to do something so you can get out of that environment?
3. Is it important to have intermediaries/go-betweens in dealing
with disagreements and confrontations? (Is it better to communicate
directly or indirectly with a person?) It depends on who you have a problem with.  I personally think that if you want to be sincere with me, talk to me directly.  I don't want to go around playing mind-games.  On the other hand, sometimes people get offended when you're being too direct with them.
4. Are some people superior to others (not equals)? If yes, can
social superiority be obtained through birth, age, good deeds,
material achievement, or through some other means? Yes, some people are superior to others.  Mostly because of the way they conduct themselves, but I suppose it can sometimes be something innate.  People like Aizen (I'm assuming they exist).  You know.  They're just born out of our league.
5. How are identities formed--by oneself or with others? Does the
self reside in the individual or in groups to which the individual
belongs? Identities are formed by a mixture.  A little of yourself, and a little from they way you perceive other people, and then you change yourself.  But the self resides in the individual.
6. Is wisdom or vigor (youthful energy/strength) more valued? Uh, WISDOM.  I mean, if you're young but stupid, you're just going to get yourself killed.  If you're wise but old-- hell, you can still enjoy life.
7. Are people in control of the forces of nature? Or, are they
subject to the forces of nature? Or, do they live in harmony with 
forces of nature? Again, a mixture of the two.  Sometimes  you change your surroundings, and sometimes you have to react to what life throws at ya.
8. Do spirits of the dead inhabit and affect the human world? The dead do NOT inhabit and affect the living world. They already went to heaven/hell.
9. Is time scarce or unlimited? Scarce.  Your life clock is ticking, honey.  Get to it.
10. Is time linear or cyclical? Linear.
11. Which is more important, the future, the present or the past, and
why? The present.  It's what you can change.  Sure, the past is what shaped you, and the future is what you look forward to, but what matters is now.

Ciao!

No comments: