Friday, September 2, 2011

It's a bug's life.

We live near a creek so there are lots of little critters in the neighborhood.  The bushes in our front yard had 13 huge spiders with cobwebs that spanned from roof to cement. They were very troublesome -___-

My parents keep forgetting to close the doors, so there are many flies as well. Fortunately, I keep my bedroom door closed most of the time, so my room is critter-free.  However, I found this little bugger on my wall a week ago:

And then I found him dead in my closet a few days later. Yes, this is the same moth I talked about in this blog post, but this is a much better and cooler picture of him.  Despite the fact that blogger keeps turning the picture 90 degrees to the right and so you're seeing it sideways...

Anyway, last night I found out that a black widow has created it's web across my bedroom window.

As much as this creeps the hell out of me, I'm actually extremely grateful.  Before this bugger came along, all these moths and other light-attracted flying thingies kept flinging themselves at my windows to get to my lamp.  And now the window is peacefully clear at night... with the exception of that spider. o_____o

No comments: