Sunday, September 4, 2011

Unni love.

It's a little embarrassing to admit, but sometimes I really miss my sister.  Only once or twice during the school week do we have time to actually sit together, eat, and talk about our day.  There have been quite a few times when I'm on Delta campus when I see something, turn to my left to tell Becca, and then realize she's not there with me.

I have an older sister complex, it's true. But Unni is so awesome, and she's the one person that I can talk to and not feel like I have to carefully choose my words lest that person think I'm a b*tch or something.  And we don't have to explain things to each other, like how we feel about something. Because we already damn know!

Anyways, I cheerfully spent last night chattering away with Unni, talking about virtually everything that's happened this last week until about six in the morning.  I feel so utterly childish at being so happy to just sleep next to her, like how my seven year old self was happy to sleep next to my mom when she first made me sleep by myself.  (And before you gutter-stuck pervs say anything: IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!) It's always the little things.

When Unni reads this post, she's going to roll her eyes and call me a dweeb.
[OwO]   <  ♥! )

Well, that said we did positively nothing today except talk, eat, watch an episode of Sherlock Holmes, and I read manga.  We were supposed to meet up with a friend, but there were guests at the house and our parents were talking to them about something I really don't want to blog about, much less approach my father while he's talking about it, so I couldn't go today. Perhaps tomorrow, because I really need to get out of this house.

This is a failed attempt to make myself look cool and full of awesomeness.  I succeeded in making myself look like a dork who really needs to get her eyebrows done. And stop taking pictures of herself when she's bored and doesn't want to finish her homework.

On the bright side, my cold is almost completely gone! I got a light sentence this time around, thank goodness. I can't afford to lose any school this year.

In a minute or so, I'm going to get up and actually do something! Reading corny manga like Cyboy always motivates me to want to be a positive person who has problems but can get past them.  Since, you know, I'm a super negative, insecure teenybopper who has problems, can't get past them, and in turn creates more problems.

Yeah, okay. Roll your eyes, it's all right.  I'm being a really retarded high schooler, self-centered and totally talking about things that don't matter. I hate that part of myself too, and I just know that when I get older, I'll look back at these blog posts and rip my hair out with embarrassment. "Why?! Why did I say something SOOO embarrassing?!?! And online too!!! NOOOOOOO." But you know what? I'm fifteen. I'm allowed to be stupid sometimes.

I will regret saying that someday, I'm sure.

No comments: