Sunday, August 1, 2010

I Forgot

That I have a link to this blog on my Facebook. This normally wouldn't be a problem, but I have contacts there that I would rather not see some of my posts, seeing how I don't necessarily speak in the most polite manner here.  Well, in the end, I don't really care.  They ought to know that I have this kind of side to me, too, right?

Anyway, I went to the morning service at church today! The first time since mid-June, so it kinda feel weird.  Plus, none of the rest of my family could make it today, so I was by myself.  I'm not really close with the other kids, I guess... probably because I don't show up for months at a time.
Ah, well I wanted to post my notes on the service here, but reflecting, I don't know if I should, seeing as that's also stuff I don't want all my Facebook contacts to see... and not because it's "bad", but because... well it's a different kind of "bad".  It's also kinda corny and makes me look kinda... slow, I suppose.  And as I said in an email I sent recently, "I'm an inherent egoist! Why would I ever do that?"

So, that's all I'm gonna say.  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, everyone! :)

EDIT: WAIIT!
But, but... I don't WANNA sensor this blog just because I'm scared of what some people'll think of me. (HAHA, I sound like one of those corny teenybopper books that I used to read all the time).  So, I think I will post my notes. Later!

No comments: