Friday, August 6, 2010

Same old, same old

I woke up at 2.30 and took a shower, came upstairs because I got so hungry I didn't care that Caroline was probably causing a ruckus up there.  And causing a ruckus she was. No. IS.
She misplaced her phone and, like always, is blaming the rest of us, saying that we took it.  Then she threatens Mom and Dad saying that if they don't start treating her with respect then she'll leave again. "I've done it twice before, I can do it again." I'm sitting at the computer eating a salad thinking LEAVE! PLEASE! WE DON'T CARE! because honestly, what kind of threat is that? Because she was making such a racket, Mom gets pissed and starts looking for the phone too and complaining that  Caroline is a thief.  As before Caroline left for Missouri, Mom is the one who finds the phone and Caroline starts screaming "DON'T THROW IT DON'T THROW IT!" So Mom doesn't throw it. She puts it in her pocket.  But Caroline immediately assumes Mom did something to it so she starts screaming to Dad.  Dad is trying to get some sleep so he shouts at Mom and gets the phone from her.  He throw the phone on the couch and goes back to sleep.  I was cleaning up in the kitchen so I don't know what happened next but Mom was telling Caroline to leave because Mom can't push her out, Caroline shouted don't touch me, ran to the other side of the room and threw something, then went wailing into her bedroom and slammed the door.  As I'm blogging about this, Mom shows me her arm, with 3 or 4 red scratches.  As before, Caroline inflicts some sort of injury on Mom that could legally get her in big shiiii, especially now that she's 19.
This is just for the record.  Thought I'd let you know just why I hate Caroline.

Sorry for the really bad verb tense agreement.  I'll post something light-hearted in a few hours to make up for this crappy entry.  Here, chew on this until then:
The question I'm asking myself is, "Taylor Swift?!". I don't know why I have to post this song, since I'm not a big fan.  I guess I just do.
*sigh* What a cruddy start to my day. 
=_='ll

No comments: