Saturday, June 18, 2011

List for not having anything to do

So a friend of mine was bored and asked for some "instant gratification" (twss!)
I linked him to some stuff, and realized that I was coming out with a pretty good playlist.

Here, enjoy some:

Watch the movie I'm Not There and/or some Bob Dylan interviews on youtube.


Read this story I found on Mibba: Where Wild Things Grow.

Check out artist Ines Estrada.
Official Site: http://inechi.com/
Some of my favorites:



Obscure article I found on the Giant Robot website,



So, a Chinese Guy Walks into Work Dressed as Iron Man…




Watch Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail.
Here is part one:

Read about Ted Bundy.
Documentary:


Read a twisted manga, Tsumi to Batsu (aka A Falsified Romance)
Over-simplified Description: Struggling author Miroku finds real life inspiration.
Warning: If this was a movie, it would be rated R for violence, gore, and nudity.

Read Dr. Frost, for something light-hearted but still psychologically stimulating.
Here is a trailer I made para tu:

Watch the anime Steins Gate and share your theories on what the heck is happening.
I'm on Episode 4. No spoilers, puh-lease!
I believe it is based on a game, so for further activities to do when you're bored, go find the game and play it. Then share it with me so I can play it too (^__^)

Check out the artwork of Katelyn Alain.
Link: Official Website
There are my favorites:





Write a blog at three in the morning.


_______________________________________________________


That's all for now folks.  Yes, this is really the kind of stuff I do in my spare time.  Besides cooking up conspiracy theories and being pretty rad.
For everyone who went to the Giant Robot concert thingy with Goh Nakamura last night and/or are going to the Pasadena concert with the Morning Benders (on at 3 pm today):
  I HATE YOU.

Just thought you should know that.
Good night, all! Nice talkin' with ya!

|\(^o^)/| Seewah Chu

Btw, thanks to my sister I've been paranoid about getting carpal tunnel syndrome.  And my hands have been numbing up at the base of my palm a lot lately, too. Shoooot...

No comments: