Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sneaking around, taking pictures instead of sleeping


 I found this quote by Beethoven to Prince Lichnowsky so I wrote it on strips of paper and taped it on my wall.  It says:
"Prince! what you are, you are through accident of birth.  What I am, I am through my own efforts.  There have been many princes and there will be many more.  But there is only one Beethoven!"
LOL. You gotta love that guy ^^

Actually, right now I'm waiting for the next Naruto episode to be posted on narutoget.com, since they're uploaded early on Thursday mornings.  While I was downstairs waiting for everyone else to fall asleep, I got bored and started taking pictures with my mom's camera.  I'd like to scan some old drawings by Becca and me, but the scanner's too loud to risk.

Hm... the Naruto 164 isn't on quite yet, but OOH! "Boy of the Female Wolf" was just updated! Lovely!





Baibai!





*EDIT* Le gasp! He called her gay! SCREAM! She just kissed him!  When he thinks she's a gay guy!
AAHHHH!!!! No wonder the chapter's called "How to Shut Someone Up!
Yes, I am reading "Boy of the Female Wolf".

No comments: