Friday, June 4, 2010

Discovery! The Identity of Elouiee from the weird Korean dream

Look somewhere in my past blogs: my friend becomes some character who I name Elouiee.  The Asian guy, friends of Alex Mana, was also named Elouiee.   But the truth was, I didn't know if his name was actually Elouiee, I only know that it was El-something and sounded very mystical.
Well, today I was reading my manga updates and...
It's this guy! From Masca. His name is Elihue.  He's a very strong mage that's actually 500 something years old.  Matches very closely with Elouiee from my dream!

I feel so accomplished at finally learning the guy's identity!

And the greatest thing is, I can finally relax that my friend Jonathan turned into Elihue, because in the manga, I don't want the heroine, Asarella, to get together with Elihue!  I was worried for a second that my psyche was trying to tell me something. ;)

No comments: