Friday, June 4, 2010

Also, my sister is ALARMINGLY immature.


We were bored last night and I wanted to watch an anime, so she put on "Death Note", which I stopped watching after L died and it was made clear that he doesn't come back to life.  Because she's never watched it before, we started watching it from the beginning and have just finished episode 16.  This is very close to where L dies, so naturally, I DONT WANT TO WATCH IT ANYMORE.  Plus, I wanted to continue reading my manga updates (specifically: Bakuman, Kyou Koi wa Hajimemasu, Black Bird, and Crimson Empire).  She got mad because she doesn't share the thrill of reading manga (plus I let on that I was going to put on "Bleach") so she took the keys to the apartment and is currently messing up the room which I spent so long in cleaning... and she's probably reading through some of my notebooks and stuff.  Oh well, not like I really have anything to hide, plus I can always clean again.  Back to reading Bakuman!
Kyaaa! (>///<)

No comments: