Monday, October 10, 2011

I realized not for the first time that I am a brat. So many people get fed up with me, and though it scares the hell out of me, it's perfectly understandable.

But there are certain people in my life who are supposed to be loving role models but think of me as a huge, selfish bitch. Everybody's human, but of all people, they should be the last to treat me like shit.  They ought to know me better than anyone else in the world, but they don't because they've forgotten that I'm still a kid.

Whatever. Life gives you shit.  If you can't give shit back, then swallow, quit complaining, and move on right?

Yeah, I'm mostly self-centered, but right now, I'm just writing because my sister is a genius, but nobody will ever know it.

It's tough growing up.


But some things will always cheer you up.

No comments: