Monday, October 10, 2011

I don't think I say this enough.

I hate life. I hate it I hate it I hate it!

Just kidding. But seriously, I do.  Or rather, I hate myself. Or I hate time.  Or rather, the lack thereof. I swear, it's like, woohoo it's Friday morning I only have 1 class today and then BOOM IT'S ALREADY MONDAY MORNING AND I HAVEN'T DONE ANY OF MY HOMEWORK INCLUDING THE LATE ASSIGNMENTS FROM SPANISH SINCE THURSDAY. OH AND THEN MY DAMN PHYSICS PARTNER SUDDENLY DIDN'T HAVE A RIDE TO COME TO MY HOUSE AND FINISH BUILDING THE TREBUCHET SO IT WAS MY ASS STUCK WITH TRYING TO FIX THE MISTAKES AND OF COURSE I PROCRASTINATED ANYWAY AND ARRGHH I HATE THE WORLD.

And there's other problems.  You know, the kind that all high schoolers face as they realize they're going to have to apply for college soon: where I'm going, what career I want, what I want to major in, if I really care or not.  Sometimes I just want to give everything up for classical piano.  I suck at it, but it's honestly the only thing i feel passionately about besides manga and getting good grades/lots of attention in school.  I'm also in an impossibly insignificant to anyone besides myself quagmire where I can't decide whether to go to school during Summer 2012 or enter a foreign exchange program.

But yeah. Life.
Lately, been reading lots of dark manga.  And pretty manhwa webcomics.  And happy-go-lucky shojo.  It's an odd mix, but I love it.

In the last week or so, I've probably watched Howl's Castle about five times or so using my friend's family's Netflix account (my family's preeetty f*cking cheap).  Everytime, it's like Dayuuuuuumn Howl is hot.


Yeah. I drool at his feet. Dearest, why'd you have to go and pair up with that silver-haired granny with the random British accent? I've got terrible skin, thick legs, and permanent bags under my eyes, but I'd forever be yours!  Unless Aizen suddenly exists! Then I'm afraid I'd have to have both of you :>

I also love Calucifer.  He says the best lines in the film. "Here's another curse: may all your bacon burn."

Yeah. And watching that one movie with Barbra Streisand in it. Funny Girl.  I only like the first half.

Oh, yes, by the way. As I'm typing this I have two to four major assignments I should have done by six o'clock this morning (it's 2:08 a.m.) but instead I'm blogging and watching Howl's Castle (again).  

I suck.

Life sucks.

Life.
Ha! Don't speak to me about life!
"No! What're you doing, you crazy lady with tongs? No, please! Help me! I'm falling!"
Gotta love Calucifer.

OH. That's right. My sister's friend (my classmate) is writing a story (I reluctantly admit she's a pretty good writer, though my pride prevents me from telling it to her face) and my sister is willing to illustrate it. WHICH PISSES ME OFF. That girl is stealing my sister! So I've gotta write something first, before the end of the week.

Why do I add more to my plate?  I don't know, because I don't plan on finishing it on the first place?  Or rather, I plan to, but I don't expect to.  Does that make much sense?  I don't have the energy to check.

"She likes my spark!" :>

Okay, okay.  Homework. Fo reals now, *******. 
******* = nigguhs, btw.  I think about using that term all the time (ghetto in Stockton, yo) but I feel bad actually saying/typing it (white guilt trip. I usually never have those, seeing as they're basically pointless. Like, I'm supposed to feel sorry that some white people had slaves and stuff just because I'm white too?  My white family didn't even come to America until the 1930s, and even then they lived in Montana and Wyoming.)


OKAY I'M GOING! GAWSH LEAVE ME ALONE!
(^___^) Bai.!



*two minutes later*

Oh.... I just found out where I got that "Don't speak to me about life" line! Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galazy!

Right now the movie is at the part where Howl goes emo over his hair.  "I see no point in living if I can't be beautiful." Dra-ma-QUEEN!  His hair is so beautiful when it's black.  And Christian Bale's voice just makes me laugh when Sophie says to go to the King's Palace and Howl goes "Whaaat?!"

Sophie should just get together with Turniphead. HOWL IS MINE! >  3<


Yup. Going. I know. See ya.

No comments: