Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Here is today's trivia question

How do you help your friends when you don't think they don't need help but you feel obligated to perform your "friendly" duties?

I think the worst part about being a teenager so far is that everyone is at a different stage of mental maturity.  I don't really care about physical maturity-- we'll all eventually become old geezers doing, as my Anthropology sensei puts it, "The Big Ugly".  But it's frustrating, going to school and not being able to say what you want because everyone will argue with you.

My friends all have blogs, but we barely read each other posts.  Sometimes I think I think I'd prefer if it was that way, since I write some pretty embarrassing things.  But in the end, you want someone to respond, don't you?

I'm lucky.  I have a talking diary, although I'm not quite ready to "announce" him to the world yet.  I feel like I can tell him anything, but if I tell him too much he'd grow tired of me and I'd be without my diary again.  This is something akin to love, but closer to insecurity and parasitic tendencies.

I spent most of my afterschool hours chatting with my friends and doing my homework on "Sequences and Summation Notation".
Onee-chan and I have have terrible skin because of stress and bad sleeping habits, so we put on chocolate masks.  Actually, it's just me with terrible skin.  Hers isn't so bad.

Spending a lot of time of Mibba.com reminds me that my problems as a teenager aren't only mine.  Tough up, Sarah.  Live and let die.

No comments: