Monday, April 18, 2011

Hallo there, from Seewah y Emily [Another Collab Interview]

Sarah: Okay, so I’m in Academic Decathlon, having another “study” period.  Hey, Emily!

Emily: Hi, Sarah. It’s great to be here.

Sarah: Looks like rain all week.  Hopefully.

Emily: Yes, but I’m really hoping for some thunder. And some power outages.


Sarah: LOL. This is sounding too much like the interview with Nee-chan, so I’ll change the topic. >_<  How was your trip to SoCal?


Emily: Well, you know how everyone talks about the blue skies of sunny California?


Sarah: No, but go on…


Emily: Dear Everyone Who Doesn’t Live in California: IT’S BULLSH*T. The skies around the L.A. area actually have a disgustingly ugly brown color. Thank you Mr. Air Pollution. Other than that, the trip was great! I highly recommend Downtown Disney’s funnel cakes, for those interested parties.


Sarah: Sou ka… and how much money did you spend? [Cuz I’m a cheapskate]


Emily: That’s kind of complicated. You see, we stayed at the hotel for free because of our marvelous fundraising talents (LIE), but the computers there were NOT free to all. So I was forced to purchase a FedEx card. And a USB. And I accidentally took only $5 with me to Disneyland. My total was…. what’s $105 minus 5 quarters, 6 dimes, 13 pennies, and 2 nickels?


Sarah: $5? *smirks* What’s the story behind that?


Emily: I thought everything was much more expensive everywhere else. I thought we were going out for dinner several times (we didn’t, EVER D:<) and also I only had a 5 in my pocket…. turns out the cheapest food item available at Disneyland is the Chili Cheese Fries at the Golden Horseshoe. Or maybe there was something cheaper somewhere, but I never found it. I mean…. they sell packs of like 5 lollipops for $6. And chicken nuggets go for almost $10. They had better be the happiest darn nuggets on the planet for THOSE astronomical prices.


Sarah: LOL. *Bobbing head to Ulysses by Franz Ferdinand* 


Emily: Let’s do the Chris Chu bob!


Sarah and Emily: *do the Chris Chu bob*


Sarah: Back to the topic, how was the trip back to the Armpit of America?


Emily: Not quite what what you’d expect 8 hours on a bus to be. Our bus driver enjoyed a moment of glory after successfully navigating a full U-turn on the streets of Anaheim. Most people fell asleep after that for a few hours, despite the bumps in the road—it was almost like a rollercoaster ride! WOOHOO! The real trouble didn’t start until shortly after Bakersfield, when the sun took its toll. No one could figure out how to turn on the A/C, either, despite multiple experiments with the little knobs over our heads. This led to a brief duet of “It’s getting hot in here/ So take off all your clothes” but since that was yet another of those mindless R&B songs of today’s depressing top 40 charts, that was pretty much all of the lyrics we actually knew. And then we got home and that was the end. :/


Sarah: That was a little anti-climatic.  Probably would’ve been better if I was there xD Okay, moving on: How has NxD2 been going?


Emily: It tragically collapsed the moment I left for the weekend. Nay, nay, I jest. I actually haven’t had the opportunity to catch up on the new developments. As far as I know, this episode contains a lot more writer-character interaction, which is something for you all to look forward to happily. Also, we are already planning the release of at least two more episodes, one of which I will be happy to give you a sneak preview of at a later date.


Sarah: Sounds fun.  Maybe I should do another collab with all three main-writers… probably someday when Becca actually decides to come to school… = –=  Well, last question before we should probably end for lack of time: Any Miss-You messages from my puppy? >_<


Emily: If you can even call that monster a “puppy”! She’s as affectionate as ever, still viciously hates all mailmen and mailwomen—let’s just call them “mailpeople” for lack of a non-sexist term—and also has problems with getting along with white pickup trucks. I was awed and amazed by her ability to eat her entire morning meal within 2 minutes, and her total lack of awareness when it comes to playing fetch. Basically, she can’t wait to see you and Bika-san, which should be… sort of soon… I think/hope… right? Nice talking with you, Sarah. See you later!


Sarah: LOL.  Sounds like my Missy! Okay, wait—before you go, let’s take a picture commemorating the seconds before we part to go to our homes… to see each other in a few hours… to start another day in hell SECA.

Emily: Thanks for having me on the blog, Sarah!

[END OF INTERVIEW]



Just a few notes for clarification:

NxD2: The sequel to Nico x Dario, the yaoi that Becca, Em, and Holly wrote together.

Trip to So-Cal: Em went on a trip with her Journalism/Key Club group to Anaheim, California last week[end].

Chris Chu/ohChu: My husband [I wish].  Singer of The Morning Benders.

No comments: