Friday, March 18, 2011

Dinner was rice, corner beef, and a cup of hit chocolate.

I feel so stupid for writing do many uninteresting posts.  Don't I have something better to do in my life?  Apparently not.  I'm not sure what I'm trying to achieve exactly.  Do I aim for fame?  That's hardly likely. Am I just scared of becoming a complete unknown?  Probably.  I think it's mostly the hope that one day I'll actually write something that matters.
Until then, enjoy these worthless posts.

Tonight, I have an unreasonable sense of accomplishment: I practiced piano, took an hour long bubble bath, listened to classical music and Bob Dylan covers, wrote in my journal, and am currently reading the novel "Hotel Iris" by Yoko Ogawa.  I'm feeling artsier by the second.
So glad it's Friday.  This week was a real hitch covet through.  Tomorrow, I'll get started on that dank socio paper.  For now, back to reading, and then on to sleeping! ^_^


No comments: