Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I'm sorry, does my success OFFEND you?

So today the truth comes out: my PRECIOUS friends think I'm a totalitarian who won favor from my teachers.  A little background information: during Academic Decathlon, my sister and I were put in charge of the class a lot.  Over our winter break study groups, I led everything.  And finally, during competition, my sister and I came home with half the team's medals.  And yet, they have the audacity to hate-monger amongst themselves on twitter.  And what do I say to that? GO SUCK IT. (Excuse my French).

Here's something to chew on: before you start criticizing ME, just try and do better.  Hell, I don't even care if you use underhand methods (because in the end, that'll be you're downfall).  I might be giving the impression that I do nothing but read manga and talk to foreign people online, but hey, there's a REASON why my grades are better than yours and the teachers trust me. So grow a pair and shove it.

Baibai now! <3

No comments: